Minkam Type 1 & 2™ AFS
Minkam Type 1 (With Salt) & Type 2 (Without Salt) AFS
BISMark Mineral Mixture for Supplementing Cattle Feeds IS 1664:2002
Kamdhenu Feeds is most trusted & leading manufacturer of India for BIS Mark mineral mixture MINKAM”.
Minkam is manufactured in the automatic plant under the noble guidance of Mr. S.P. Sharma renowned animal nutritionist (1982 batch) from NDRI, Karnal. Kamdhenu Feeds has in-house analysis and testing facilities equipped with modern & latest testing equipment i.e. AAS, UV Spectrometer, lon Meter and others. Kamdhenu Feeds is certified by quality and management certifications CGMP, ISO 9001:2015.
Infertility due to deficiency of Minerals in dairy cattle’s is a challenge for dairy farmers which cause great monetary losses to them, Supplementation of essential Minerals in the right quantity to dairy cattle’s is the only solution for Infertility.
Minkam is ISI Mark by Bureau of Indian Standards (Govt. of India) and ensures the third-party guarantee of quality and quantity of Minerals in animals Minkam by surveillance checkup of manufacturing and quality control at manufacturing premises.
1. Minkam is micro fined & free from all toxic substances, So the digestion and bioavailability of Minerals are high.
2. Minkam ensures high bioavailability of trace Minerals as elemental Minerals are in the Sulphate form.
3. Minkam prevents infertility and maintains high reproductive activities in dairy cattle’s.
4. Minkam improves conception rate.
5. Minkam increases milk yield, SNF and fat percentage in milk.
6. Minkam ensures good health and maximum performance from Animal.
Packing: 1 Kg, 5 Kg, 10 kg, 20 Kg, 50 Kg.
Large Animals: 50gm daily
High Yield Animals: 50-100gm daily
Small Animals: 10-15gm daily
*Or mix 2% Minkam with Feed
*Or as advised by Animal Nutritionist/ Veterinarian